Research and Development Projects
Innovation and technology are indispensable for the success of a modern industry. Therefore the investment in research is a very powerful tool to achieve competitive gains. The Fraunhofer IPK Project Office for Advanced Manufacturing at ITA offers 100% customized Research and Development (R&D) projects. These are bilateral projects that join together the Brazilian and German Innovation Systems in order to present our partners with the most modern and trending technologies from our competence areas. We prepare solutions to problems that will become relevant for industrial or commercial applications in five or ten years’ time. In this way, we make an important contribution to the development of new technologies and markets relevant to the future.
We have extensive experience in finding the right research partners for you, as well as putting together and coordinating research consortia. We identify suitable funding opportunities for collaborative research projects and manage the application process. We support you in the strategic planning, application and implementation of funded projects and are at your disposal as a contact point for project plans, project ideas and cooperation requests for international cooperation projects.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
📄 Niobium Carbide as Cutting Tool Material
Investigating the suitability of NbC for use as a cutting tool in dry cylindrical longitudinal turning processes
📄 Lightweight Components for Large Jets
From AM process design to finished prototypes
📄 Development and optimization of process chains for the micro mold industry
Micro milling and micro die-sinking EDM technologies
How to cooperate with us
A step-by-step guide
- Company approaches the Fraunhofer IPK Project Office for Advanced Manufacturing at ITA with an inquiry
- Definition of project scheme
- The international team of experts, together with the company, discuss and defines and the project scope, demands and requirements
- Our team proposes the best contract model for hiring the Fraunhofer IPK Project Office at ITA, which depends on the division of work and financing source
- A proposal is developed by our team
- The contract between the parties is prepared and the company places the order (non-disclosure agreements can also be prepared in parallel)
- We carry out the project
- Presentation of results upon project completion